Top five wireless earphones under 2500(INR.) in India.
Wireless earphones are of versatile utility. They offer you great convenience while you traveling, playing, jogging or working out at the gym. Thus, we bring to you review of top wireless earphones under 2500 in 2018.
Recently market got flooded with various Bluetooth earphones.
That’s the reason many of you are seen confused as there are a plethora of options. And no one wants to waste money on a gadget that is going to stop very next day of purchase.
So, we at Best Five Buy presents you the ultimate list of top five performing wireless earphones under 2500 in India.( last updated on 17 Feb 2018 )
Check it out!
To discover some best wireless earphones of 2018.
The wireless gadget is designed for sporty and outgoing people like you.
It comes with an IPX4 rating that makes it sweatproof. Thanks, to the nano-layering of water repellent material, take make is safe from your sweat while your gym hard.
You get long hours of music play time of around seven hours and up to nine hours of talk time.
The design if earphone with ear-shaped sidelining makes sure that it never slips or fall. It sounds great and has a wonderful clarity.
Also, the Bluetooth 4.1 technology empower it to have a strong pairing with your smartphone. It lets you receive your call easily with one touch phone button.
It cancels outside disturbances with its CVC 6.0 noise canceling feature
The earphone is compatible with almost all the brands like Apple, Motorola, HTC, and Samsung.
Features to Watch:
- IPX4 rated sweatproof
- Play time of 7 hours
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices and smart watches.
- Curved hook protection
- Microphone enabled
Recently, Tagg has come up with a newer version of Tagg inferno, that is Tagg Inferno 2.0.
Tagg inferno 2.0 is an improved version of Tagg inferno. It costs little higher than inferno.
Here are some of the improvements:
1. Inferno 2.0 comes with 120 mAh rating, while inferno has 100 mAh battery.
2. Inferno 2.0 offers around 8-9 hours run time, while previous version offered around 7 hours.
3. Tagg inferno 2.0 is IPX7 rated while, tagg inferno was IPX4 rated. Thus, inferno 2.0 offers a much better water proofing. To know about IP rating read our blog on earphones hacks.
All these improvements is projecting this new awtaar to the category of best wireless earphones in 2018.
Another wonderful wireless earphone with a cool look, sweat proofing, dynamic sound and ergonomic design.
It has an ear-shaped design that gives you a snug fit so that the headphone never slips or drops. The overlaying of soft silicone on it gives a good grip to you.
The device has a long play time of eight hours and charges quickly in less than two hours. You would be amazed by its powerful sound output and deep bass.
Its inbuilt microphone is powered by CVC6.0 noise canceling technology that makes sure that you answer you phone calls without any external disturbances.
These reliable wireless earphones under 2500 are backed by one-year manufacturer warranty that keeps you secure of any discrepancies.
Features to Watch:
- Comes with a carrying case
- High Definition sound.
- Eight hours long run time
- One-year warranty
- Hand free compatibility
- СVС 6.0 Noise Cancellation
- Voice Prompt
- Displays battery capacity(iOS)
Another trusted wireless earphone from TAGG.
This sweatproof earphone is powered by Bluetooth 4.1 technology. So, you don’t need to worry while you workout hard and play harder.
It is also microphone enabled with noise cancellation feature that gives high definition sound while answering your calls.
The sound quality is astonishing with clear and deep bass.
The earphone is light in weight and has a small clip like an extension that creates tight snug fitting to your ears.
It has a considerable runtime of around five hours music and around seven hours of talk time. The device is compatible almost all the Bluetooth-enable phones and tablets.
You can boldly go for it, one of the most durable wireless earphones under 2500.
Features to Watch:
- HD Microphone
- Five hours music and seven hours talk time
- CVC6.0 Noise Cancellation.
- Standby time of 150 hours
- IPX4 rated sweat-proof
Tantra Craze offers you various striking features like Sweat-proof performance, CVC noise canceling, long running time and cool look.
It can run up to eight hours on single( for calling) and up to six hours for music.
Its ergonomic ear like design gives a secure fit and making sure that the earphone never falls while you run, ride or play.
You don’t need to worry about sweating either as it sweatproof.
The high definition sound coming out of it equally outstanding with dynamic sound.
The device lets you take your phone calls wirelessly, play/pause music, redialling and volume adjustment.
Its comes in a lovely looking carry pouch.
With all these features it’s one of the popular wireless earphones under 2500 in 2018.
Features to Watch:
- CVC Smart Noise Cancellation
- Sweat-proof technology
- Six hours music and eight hours call
- LED indicator
- Voice prompt
- Come with a carry pouch
- Battery power indicator(iOS)
Brainwavz introduces its lightweight wireless earphone that comes with fine finishing. The earphone is very popular among the techy souls, all due to its satisfying performance.
You can readily control the volume and play/pause music using its inbuilt controller( with microphone) that en-houses three buttons on it.
Its run time is around five hours. You also get a stylish looking earphone case with the product.
The device easily pairs with Andriod, iOS and Windows phone and tablets. And runs of latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology.
You can pair it with two devices simultaneously.
Brainwavz’s sound quality is impressive with fuller bass.
You can surely go for this high-quality earphone from Brainwavz that comes in your budget of Rs. 2000.
Features to Watch:
- Snug design
- High-quality sound
- Three-button control
- CVC noise cancellation
- Four hours playtime
- Can pair with two devices simultaneously
- 100 hours standby
Latest new updates, with some of the new bluetooth earphones under 2500 entering the market the list is updated( 9th December 2017).
#6. Skullcandy Jib Wireless In-Ear Earphones with Mic.
A sleek and light bluetooth earphone from Skullcandy with a minimalist design. By the way, Skullcandy needs no introduction to the audiophiles. Let’s quickly check out the features:
1. Light minimalist design.
2. 6 hours of run time.
3. Comes with a microphone.
4. Soft and elastic silicone earbuds( two extra pairs also available)
5. Control buttons for volume up/down, changing tracks and answering phone calls.
All these features make it one of the best wireless earphones under 2500 with mic from Skullcandy.
#7. CHKOKKO Mercury M2 Waterproof Bluetooth Earphones for running.
Available at a much lower price that most of the under 2500 range bluetooth earphones, CHKOKKO Mercury M2 offers every good feature you look for.
Quickly check out the features.
1. Completely designed for running and sporting with on the ear clip design.
2. Sweat-proof with IPX5 rating.
3. Built on CVC 6.0 for Noise Cancellation crystal clear sound even in noisy gym or playground without any exterior disturbances.
4. Long Play time of 7 hours, talk time of around 8 hours and a standby time of 180 hours powered by a 100 mAh battery. Isn’t that incredible?
5. With its multiple point function, it can connect to two devices at the same time.
Watch this YouTube video to check out it reviews:
Mercury M2 is similar to Tagg Inferno in many aspect.
Infact, it’s a low-priced substitute of Tagg Inferno. Check out this video that compares the two.
#8. Mizzle MZ-01 Wireless Sports In Ear Bluetooth Earphones
MZ 01 from Mizzle is a new cool under 2500 wireless earphones. Tough and light it’s designed for gyming and running activities.
1. Considerable play time of around eight hours, powered by 120 mAh lithium polymer battery.
2. Built on CVC Noise Cancellation technology it keeps you away from exterior disturbances.
Noise cancellation also helps in clear phone calling.
3. You get three pairs of extra earbuds and a small carry pouch too.
4. It uses CSR8645 Processor by Qualcomm for an impressive stereo sound experience.
5. It is sweatproof with IPX5 rating. It employs nano coating of waterproof material.
6. The earphone comes with a warranty of one year.
#9. DOMINAR D-07 Bluetooth Earphones BT4.1 Sweatproof Sports Headphones for Running
New in market Dominard D-07 is a great Bluetooth Earphones under 2000 in India. This wireless in ear earphone is designed for running and outdoor activity. Here, are the features to look at:
1. Very fine and stunning finish.
3. Powered by 100 mAh battery it offers a run time of seven hours.
4. Glitch-free connection with Bluetooth V4.1 technology and can connect to two phones simultaneously.
5. The earphone is microphone enabled letting you take your phone calls directly.
6. It has various multimedia control buttons to play, pause, change track and vary the volume.
7. Its sound quality is very impressive, thanks to the CSR 8635 chipset.
8. DOMINAR offers a worry-free 12-month warranty with this bluetooth earphone.
#10. Leaf In-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic
A promising under 2500 wireless Bluetooth earphones from Indian start up, Leaf gives strong competition to various popular under 2500 earphones from Sony, Boat and Samsung( refer the comparison chart).
Let’s have a look at its cool features:
1. Sporty in look along with ergonomic in-ear design.
2. Much lighter in weight, just 14 gm.
3. Great sound performance performing well both at high treble and deep bass.
4. Consideration play time of eight hours powered by 75 mAh battery. ( Though battery rating is lower when compared with other earphones of same range like Mizzle MZ-01 has 120 mAh and CHKOKKO Mercury M2 offers 100 mAh battery.)
5. It’s splash and sweat proof with IPX4 rating.
6. Along with the earphone, you get three extra pairs of earbuds and ear hooks. And also a leather carrying case.
7. It’s microphone enable allowing you to take phone calls directly.
8. Also, there are easy control buttons on it to play, pause, shuffle music and control volume level.
Check out this YouTube video reviewing this wireless earphone:
#11. MPOV sweatproof Bluetooth earphone for running
MPOV is a popular brand in the world of speakers, earphones, and headphones.
MPOV introduces this powerful wireless under 2500 earphone with striking features.
Let’s examine the features :
1. Designed for running and sporting with flexible over the ear clip and in ear design that doesn’t let it fall.
2. Comes with good battery back up time of seven hours.
3. Features microphone for hands-free calling.
4. Loud and impressive sound with the use of CSR chipset.
5. Sweatproof with nano layering of corrosion resistant and waterproof material on internal circuit board.
6. One and half year warranty along with 45 days money back guarantee.
Hope you find this top five listicle on wireless earphones under 2500 helpful.
In case, you are looking for wireless headphones in the same budget, you should check out next listicle that is related to five best wireless headphones under 2500.
Wireless earphones under 1000 in India. (Updated 14th December 2017)
Recently, many of the overpriced earphones are available at huge discounts making them come under 1000 range. Here check out some of the popular under 1000 bluetooth earphones.
#1. Philips S399 Wireless Sports Headphones.
Philips is a well-known brand in India. So much popular that some people think it’s an Indian brand. Reality check? Where is it based?
Well, it’s a Dutch technology company headquartered in Amsterdam. Now let’s check out the features of this under 1000 earphone from Philips.
1. It looks sleek and professional with clean state of art finish. It features smooth silicone gel-like surface. Also, you get additional different sized earbuds for right fit as per your ear.
2. The earphone offers a run time of 4 to 5 hours. And it offers a standby time of around a week.
3. The wireless Bluetooth connectivity is fast and efficient with Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology.
4. Coming to its sound quality, you would be satisfied with its HD quality true bass.
5. You can increase/decrease volume, take up and reject phone calls, yes it comes with an inbuilt microphone for hands-free working.
#2. Freesolo 56S-2 Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 In-Ear earphone.
If you are looking for under 1000 wireless earphones for running, sports and gyming, here is a great product for you. It looks similar to TAGG Inferno( a popular under 2500 earphone). You can say it’s a cheaper version of the same.
Let’s check out the features.
1. Good in fit with over the ear clip design.
2. Sweatproof and splash proof, something great if you are using it for running.
3. Six to seven hours of playtime and over 100 hours of standby time.
4. Inbuilt mic for hands-free calls.
It comes in four cool colour options to choose from.
#3. SoundBot SB565-BLK/BLK Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headset
SB565 from SoundBot is one of the best sellers under 1000 bluetooth earphones on Amazon.
All these below features make it one of the best earphone in 2018.
1. Easy control buttons for streaming music, volume control, music playback and receiving/hanging up phone calls.
2. Ergonomic bent design to give a right fit to your ears with soft silicone earbud and a stabilizer.
3 One year manufacturer warranty.
4. High-quality HD acoustic sound.
5. Universal wireless connectivity with Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
6. Intuitive LED indicator.
7. The battery runtime of around four and half hours.
In cae you are looking for wireless headphones, you can check this detailed blog featuring five best wireless headphones under 2500.
1. Which is better Tagg inferno or Chkokko? Whats the difference between Tagg inferno and Chkokko earphone?
Tagg inferno vs Chkokko
Many of you are seen confused between these two options.
And it is indeed very confusing. Since both have similar specifications, looks and features.
But, the price difference is quite considerable.
Well, I too found, Tagg a bit highly priced.
But, no doubt it’s more popular than Chkokko when you compare the number of reviews on Amazon. Just open the Amazon page of both in separate tabs.
And see the difference yourself. Though, both have four and half rating.
One considerable difference you find between them is that Tagg is louder at higher volume. While Chkokko is not that louder at its full volume.
Here is a YouTube video( by the Channel named Time Pass) that has done close comparison between the two.